I am fluent in the following software which I deem necessary to run my business:
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- Adobe Lightroom CC
- MS Office as well as the equivalent free option OpenOffice (OpenSource, includes Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Miscellaneous graphics software, including Jixi Software (desktop), Pic Monkey and Canva (web based)
- Social Media apps, including Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook
- Google G Suite
- Adobe Acrobat Professional Suite for creating and editing PDF files
- Media scheduling tools such as ConvertKit and Tailwind
- For business management I use Acuity for scheduling, Mailchimp for Contact Form and Email Lists, Trello for project management (as well as my own systems), Slack for communication, and Evernote for research. And email of course
- Editing apps for Smart Phones, such as Snapseed and Lightroom Mobile, A Color Story, VSCM and many more
- Social Media stats and posting apps, such as Iconosquare, Followers Analyzer, Preview, Hashtag Finder and many more
- Website marketing sites for art such as DeviantArt and more
- Native level fluency in English and German, both verbally and in writing
- In-depth cultural and administrative knowledge of several counties, including Belgium, Germany, UK and USA
I use my 2019 Acer Aspire 3 A315-33 laptop and my Acer monitor to carry out all of my business tasks and photo editing, including the creation of phantasy images
Canon Ixus camera (soon upgrading to a DLSR camera), tripod and a lightbox, as well as accessories and props already in my possession
My Samsung S9 Smart Phone
Website template by Restored316, using WordPress and Genesis
Hosting by Siteground on a yearly GrowBig plan
For payment I use Paypal and credit card. For clients located in the EU I will also accept payment through Klarna.
I am based in a full-member EU country (currently Germany, but soon relocating to beautiful Belgium).
I am fully mobile with my sweet little VW Golf.