Having worked as a project manager for many years in the very demanding automotive industry, where I led a product from concept to launch into serial production, following standard industry processes, I have gained valuable and extensive expertise in the area of project management which includes the planning phase, the schedule, the final result and the overall organization and execution of all the necessary tasks and activities.
I offer 2 types of project management, the first type is the classic management of a project with a defined scope, from concept to launch, whereas the other type is event planning with a very specific goal and deadline which is obviously the date of the event. The pricing for both types of services is based on a daily flat rate. If travel is necessary, the expenses for transportation, accommodation and meals will be added on top, and will be calculated based on an expense report to be submitted at the end of the travel. I require a retainer of 20% of the estimated total cost based on duration calculated in days upon signing of the contract. Estimation of days necessary to complete a project or an event will be calculated after the initial consultation call.
Managing and executing a specific project with a defined scope, target and deadline from concept/initial idea to launch and post launch. This includes the following tasks:
- Initial consultation (Skype or Zoom call) to define project scope and end goal
- Creation of a project plan and timeline
- Definition of all the tasks and activities that need to be carried out in order to achieve the project end goal while respecting the associated timeline and deadline
- Set up of a core team with representatives of each function relating to the project and coordination and delegation of tasks between the project team members, follow up on task execution
- Monitoring of the timeline with associated tasks by execution module (execution module = Purchasing, Engineering, Sales, Quality, Controlling, etc.)
- Creation of an Open Item List that includes regular reviews and follow up with the team, an Open Issues List that includes identification of the issue and set up and execution of an action plan in order to resolve the issues
- Early recognition and definition of critical items, including the set up of a Critical Path
- Definition of Milestones within the timeline with associated dates and reviews
- Launch management
- Communication and regular progress reporting to stakeholders
Pricing: flat rate per day starting at 500 EUR. Final costing depends on complexity of event. Expenses will added on top and submitted by a detailed expense report including receipts. A retainer of 20% based on the estimated amount for days necessary to complete the project up until launch + 1 month following project launch is required upon signing of contract.
View my experience in project management.
Are you a small business owner or a one-man/woman-show who is busy with the daily running of the company and want to plan a specific event but don’t have the time to do so in addition to your daily tasks of operating your business and the associated activities? Then this type of planning which falls under the resort of office management is for you. Except that it is executed as a one time assignment and includes the following tasks:
- Initial consultation (Skype call) to define project scope and end goal
- Complete planning of a specific event such as a company party, Christmas celebration, anniversary, conference, birthday party, and more
- Includes a listing and timeline of activities to be planned based on leadtimes and criticality of each task, such as location scouting and confirmation, decoration, guest list, supplier sourcing, sending invitations
- Organization and scheduling of venue visits
- Research of potential suppliers and vendors: caterers, florists, temp staff for the event, decorators, tent and furniture, venue locations, accomodation for overnight guests, goodie bags and gifts for guests, etc.
- Obtain quotes from 3 selected suppliers for each of the above mentioned category, and conduct a quote analysis to find the best supplier based on cost and quality
- Book selected suppliers including obtaining a booking confirmation
- Research special attendants such as special key note speakers, entertainers, musicians, etc.
- Optional: design of the theme according to the event type for invitations, name cards, thank you cards, etc.
- Follow up on each task and confirmation of activities and tasks supplied by vendors, and monitoring of schedule
- Organization of print work, such as event agenda, guest menu, name cards, handouts, etc.
- Optional services: design and branding of all relevant paper items, such as invitation cards, name cards etc.
Pricing: flat rate per day starting at 400 EUR. Final costing depends on complexity of event. Expenses will added on top and submitted via a detailed expense report including receipts. A retainer of 20% based on the estimated amount for days necessary to complete the event planning up until the day of the event + 3 days following the event is required upon signing of contract.
You can also request a custom quote for bespoke work of the services you need.