I conduct business in English, German and French. I work remotely from Belgium, where I am located, but depending on the nature of work or project type, I am also able to work at the project site for a specified amount of time.
Prices are stated in EUR and are excluding VAT since tax ranges vary from country to country, however, please note that your payment will automatically convert into your own currency.
Work process flow:
- You select from my website for what purpose you need support
- Then you choose one of the work packages that can be booked directly from my site or you schedule a phone consultation to talk about your project before you decide if you want to go ahead
- Once we come to a preliminary agreement, I will send you a client onboarding package that also includes a work contract. Please read through everything carefully and once I receive your signed contract back, and if applicable a retainer, work will start immediately upon receipt of payment
- As soon as the client relationship has started, completed assignments will be sent to you according to our agreement –> for example you hire me to create a branding kit for you, we will discuss purpose and colors and other preferences. I will create 3 drafts for you, from which you chose one. This will be the final project. I will give you an estimation of hours needed to complete the assignment, to make sure it fits within your chosen package. Once I send you the completed assignment, I will make up to 3 adjustments to the final branding kit
- If I take on an entire project or event for you, I will send you a regular progress report, and also set up regular calls to ensure ongoing communication
- I will also set up a customized project in Trello, a project management tool that will show you the constant progress and allows us to make further changes and adjustments as needed on any given project, assignments and tasks
- You can book packages on a recurring basis or just one time, it’s up to you
As a VA, I combine creativity and productivity to help business owners and entrepreneurs to take back control and achieve more with my support. Therefore my target clientele are creatives of all types: photographers, writers, musicians, visual artists, promoters, event planners, bands, bloggers, designers, stylists, advertising agencies …
As I offer a variety of services in different areas, each assignment will be priced individually according to their unique nature, pricing for these is listed on the relevant tabs. The other option is to chose from one of the several packages. These packages include a set amount of hours per month and include either office management or creative tasks. You can chose your package with the specified amount of hours and then chose from services listed on the tabs Creative Services and/or Office Management.
I use, whenever possible, suppliers and resources that are local to the region where I am physically based, unless instructed by the client to use specific suppliers, materials and resources, which is what we call a directed buy. I have a reliable support system in place in my location. In the interest of sustainability, I try to avoid paper whenever I can. You will mainly receive digital files from me, such as PDF’s, JPEG’s, PSD files, Web- and Cloud-based transfer and communication.
I am a very structured person, yet at the same time a free spirit. You thinks that sounds paradox? It’s not, let me tell you why: I love planning and organization, the main reason why I became a project manager during my corporate time. However, at the same time, I crave creativity, and want all of my projects to pertain to something creative, and that’s the free spirit in me. In other words, I like to create, but in a structured way and I like to plan my creative projects.
I use affiliate links throughout this website and they are marked accordingly. If you take action when clicking on one of these links, I will be compensated. However, please be assured that I only recommend products and services that I personally use, love and would always recommend.