I am using a proven technique that helps me to capture the essence of you and your business, and together we will build a brand strategy tailored to your specific needs and wants, and bring your vision to life with unique and individual branding that represents your business and products.
That’s because I work with my clients using my specifically developed Intuitive Process. So what does that mean? I am a full-on INFJ, which means of course that I am an introvert (very good characteristic to have when working from home and remote), and I am very intuitive. Since I was young I noticed that people don’t have to necessarily tell me something, with regard to their feelings and emotions or state of mind, but I often “knew” just by listening to them. I have developed this gift into a process that helps my clients to extract their vision by deep-listening and hence guiding them through the process of identifying their vision and values when until then it was unclear to them.
FAQ and Workflow
For branding services, I offer 3 packages, that depending on your budget might fit your purposes as stated in the package, but should you require more specific work, you can request a quote and we will work out a custom package tailored exactly to your needs and within your specified budget.
Work process flow:
- You select the package that best fits your needs and your budget
- In order to schedule a discovery call, please click the Contact Me button in the package of your choice, and fill out the form. This is important because it will help me to prepare accordingly before the call
- Once we come to a preliminary agreement, I will send you a client onboarding package that also includes a work contract. Please read through everything carefully and once I receive your signed contract back, work will start immediately upon receipt of payment
- As soon as the client relationship has started, work on the project will begin. During our discovery and assessment call, we will also determine a delivery deadline for the finished work. In order to keep this deadline, I regularly communicate with updates
- If I take on an entire project or event for you, I will send you a regular progress report, and also set up regular calls to ensure ongoing communication
- You can book packages on a recurring basis or just one time, it’s up to you
I am based in Belgium (CET timezone), but I work remotely with clients globally. I conduct business in English, German and French.
I use, whenever possible, suppliers and resources that are local to the region where I am physically based, unless instructed by the client to use specific suppliers, materials and resources, which is what we call a directed buy. I have a reliable support system in place in my location. In the interest of sustainability, I try to avoid paper whenever I can. You will mainly receive digital files from me, such as PDF and JPEG files, Web- and Cloud-based transfer and communication.
I am a very structured person yet at the same time a free spirit. You think that sounds paradox? It’s not, let me tell you why: I love planning and organization, the main reason why I became a project manager during my corporate time. However, at the same time, I crave creativity and want all of my projects to pertain to something creative, and that’s the free spirit in me. In other words, I like to create, but in a structured way and I like to plan my creative projects.
So I am looking forward to working with you!